Play Offs Display

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
CrawleyBee

Re: Play Offs Display

Great effort and great atmosphere at the start yesterday, well done AB, shame the team couldn’t give us something more to cheer about, but you sounded great.
Formerly Watfordbee
Reckless

Haven't gone through the posts in this thread, can't face that, so I may be repeating some of you.
I couldn't go yesterday, the kick off clashed with a gig, gutted about that obviously.
I managed somehow to do a Likely Lads and avoid the result and watch the game from about midnight.
At 0-2 I fast forwarded as it was just awful.
It seemed we completely underestimated the opposition, assuming they were finished after a tough semi final and a easier ride but their constitution was way way stronger than ours.
Easy to say we had injuries so why play them? We had one game to overcome from all that work during the season to have the chance of glory.
That's all I will say, not interested in any explanations apart from Bring Barnet Back, we must go, support the cause.
Norfolk & Chance

I love the likely lads reference.
Great episode.
And the most iconic theme tune from my childhood to boot!
jdmckbee

Well done to the AB. Great effort and at least they turned up and supported to their full potential, unlike some of the players.
We're the West Bank Underhill......
EastBarnetFan

Well done to the AB.

A difficult job considering the turnstile situation and people generally being slow to their seats.

I think it's always going to be difficult in that stand since that's not naturally where people go, and you'll have a lot of random visitors in there for these types of big match days, who're none the wiser to your efforts.

I enjoyed being in that stand Sat (great atmosphere) but I think if you wanted a guaranteed Tifo to work, you're better off doing it in Block C & D of the Legends where it'll be vast majority season ticket holders and regulars who know the drill and will be there at KO.