Sarfend (h) - The Match Thread

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
mattybee2006

Re: Sarfend (h) - The Match Thread

hoofer2 wrote:Look at the stats!!! We had 72% posession and 18 shots.
We are the Barcelona of League Two :laugh:
kingyy

Problem is who will he leave out when Oster is back ? Byrne has improved massively of late and Oster is the one player who can link the defence and midfield. At least when Davids wants a rest we know we have more than enough quality to cover for him.
LOST CAUSE

Hi All
As I am a Bee's fan in exile "up North " and rare to get to games as disabled, can anyone please help me if the Goals V Southend where on TV ??? Sky etc, any links would be appreciated, have Googled it but Nowt about.

Cheers LC
South_Belfast_Bee

LOST CAUSE wrote:Hi All
As I am a Bee's fan in exile "up North " and rare to get to games as disabled, can anyone please help me if the Goals V Southend where on TV ??? Sky etc, any links would be appreciated, have Googled it but Nowt about.

Cheers LC
LC,

Goals should be on Sky Sports website in a day or so.
Radioslave

LOST CAUSE wrote:Hi All

Cheers LC
If you have a mobile phone that uses 3G, get the Football League app. They always have the highlights and post match stuff up within a day. It costs £1.49 per month, but well worth it.
'What do we want?'
'Villages shop!'
'When do we want it?'
'Now!'
Beerive

I think that most of us are still looking around for other results, and I must admit that I have been doing this. This is understandable after the last 3 seasons (and I was at the final match for all 3 of those.) However, our recent run of results, particularly against the top 8, is no fluke. We have the most organised team in ages. Everyone knows their role and we beat a really strong side last night, and that was without Oster and Ricky, arguably our 2 best players. Our current League position is a legacy of the first 3 months. There is no way that we will struggle this time round because we simply have too many quality players.
Golf Delta

When you're arguing with an idiot, make sure the other person isn't doing the same.
Spitfirebee

Interesting highlights - sitting in the south stand, couldn't see the hand balls but can't believe they weren't given!?

Secondly - anyone know what Edgar's celebration was about??
Mem Beespod

Sotonbee wrote:Interesting highlights - sitting in the south stand, couldn't see the hand balls but can't believe they weren't given!?

Secondly - anyone know what Edgar's celebration was about??

I was in the south stand and it was really obvious from where I was that Stephena handled!
BeesPod - Best in Non League podcast 2023
https://linktr.ee/beespod

Member of Bring Barnet Back campaign.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61557502963938
becbee

Yes, clearly should have been a pen. Equally however when we played Aldershot the same ref gave a dubious pen against us and disallowed our equaliser. Only goes to show that these decisions even themselves out.
Golf Delta

I hasn't realised it was the same ref from that Aldershot game. He gave us nothing in that game but I thought he was very lenient on Tuesday. Maybe he had a guilty conscience.
When you're arguing with an idiot, make sure the other person isn't doing the same.
kingpinfid

It does make you wonder whether he read some of the comments on here and tried to "even things up" on Tuesday.

I too thought that all the big decisions went our way on Tuesday, but the complete opposite was the case against Aldershot (although to be fair the disallowed goal was down to the linesman).