Graham Westley

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
LeicesterBee

Graham Westley

I can’t believe I’m writing this but this is one step too far for me.

The club I’ve loved for 3 decades has become a joke. I’m done with Barnet F.C
jamiefrbees

Re: Graham Westley

Damned if they do, damned if they don't

Westley will keep us up no doubt - well done TK!
Norfolkbee

Eeeeeeeeeeek!!!!!!!!!!!!
barnet_pls

Whatever we've thought of him as opposition fans, get does get teams organised, playing to their strengths and tough to beat. Other than Allen, it is probably the type of manager needed.
rudebwoyben

jamiefrbees wrote:Damned if they do, damned if they don't

Westley will keep us up no doubt - well done TK!
He’s past his best, just look at his spell at Newport County last season.
Ah well, we weren’t playing much football in recent matches anyway.
ninestein

I did wonder if his name might crop up at the end of it. An appointment that will no doubt divide opinions amongst our fans as much as it would had it been MA again.

In fairness, he is the type of character we need in there right now. The team needs shaking up. He has 2 weeks of the transfer window left to make a difference in terms of players.
Barnet showing all the flair of Rupert-the-Bears trousers, but lots more style!
ccollis_869

It's like Martin Allen joining Stevenage!!!
torontobee

LeicesterBee wrote:I can’t believe I’m writing this but this is one step too far for me.

The club I’ve loved for 3 decades has become a joke. I’m done with Barnet F.C
Seconded. What a shambles. The club either don't give a crap or don't have a clue. Either way - enough.
BEEGONE

Fuck the club.

A complete piss take, this is the man charged with taking us to league 1 according to MM.
adher36

Good news. At least now the failure, pathetic, sub standard players will now have to go through the exact pain they have been putting the Barnet fans through since September. I hope they suffer the same misfortune, anger and torture all the fans have endured for way too many months. Rest assured, Westley will give them a taste of their own medicine.
BeesKnees

Westley and McGhee now in charge of our club.

Are there any other tossers they'd like to invite?
hoofer2

Let's be honest. MA and Westley are 2 peas in a pod. The football on offer is effective but woeful to watch. The team need to be shaken out of their apathetic stupour and it is clear survival in League 2 is much more important to The Hive long term than revealed in the Q&A.

A short term shot of adrenalin and back to basics. I am not a fan of the tactics but the players will get fit and work hard and expect a cull of the stepover merchants.
Masuka

What is ‘effective’ about our football? 5 loses in a row.... bottom of the league....
Once a Bee ALWAYS a Bee
Jon83

hoofer2 wrote:Let's be honest. MA and Westley are 2 peas in a pod. The football on offer is effective but woeful to watch. The team need to be shaken out of their apathetic stupour and it is clear survival in League 2 is much more important to The Hive long term than revealed in the Q&A.

A short term shot of adrenalin and back to basics. I am not a fan of the tactics but the players will get fit and work hard and expect a cull of the stepover merchants.
MM has lost 9 out of 11 or something hasn’t he? I’m not sure that’s effective. The possibility that they are 2 peas in a pod is the main worry. MM has been a disaster.
Tuesds

Jon83 wrote:
hoofer2 wrote:Let's be honest. MA and Westley are 2 peas in a pod. The football on offer is effective but woeful to watch. The team need to be shaken out of their apathetic stupour and it is clear survival in League 2 is much more important to The Hive long term than revealed in the Q&A.

MM has lost 9 out of 11 or something hasn’t he? I’m not sure that’s effective. The possibility that they are 2 peas in a pod is the main worry. MM has been a disaster.
He said MA, not MM! I’m pretty sure nobody is arguing that anything about MM’s time at the club has been effective!