2022/23 Season Tickets

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
letchbee94

Re: 2022/23 Season Tickets

b4life wrote: 25 May 2022, 08:44 If you compare us against other London based National League clubs, with the exception of the U17 price, we are easily the most expensive both in terms of match day and season ticket prices. The only club that comes close to us is Dagenham, but you can easily get cheaper tickets there by buying early or standing. We'll be publishing a comparison shortly and then asking TK for his comments on why we're all paying a 'premium' price. Are we going to get a 'premium' team next season? These other clubs don't have half the additional income streams we do.
Look forward to hearing how you get on with TK, Good luck.
DerekRocholl

b4life wrote: 25 May 2022, 08:44 If you compare us against other London based National League clubs, with the exception of the U17 price, we are easily the most expensive both in terms of match day and season ticket prices. The only club that comes close to us is Dagenham, but you can easily get cheaper tickets there by buying early or standing. We'll be publishing a comparison shortly and then asking TK for his comments on why we're all paying a 'premium' price. Are we going to get a 'premium' team next season? These other clubs don't have half the additional income streams we do.
It’s good to hear that the Supporters Association is prepared to challenge Kleanthous to justify these absurd prices. Well done.
lemming3k

Bromley offering a short term deal for season tickets at £97. Almost £300 cheaper than ours. Obvious attempt to retain support from the weekend but that's top draw marketing on their part and they will have a lot of support next year.
Roy57

Season tickets
Borehamwood - £185 instalments =£200
Dagenham - £260 terrace £340
Dorking wanderers - standing £230
Notts County - £276 to £345
Torquay - terrace £306 to £342
Southend £295 general admission
Altrincham - £295 ( not sure for what this is.
Woking - £219 under 16 £49
Wealdstone - Standing £275
thebeekeeper

Roy57 wrote: 26 May 2022, 16:09 Season tickets
Borehamwood - £185 instalments =£200
Dagenham - £260 terrace £340
Dorking wanderers - standing £230
Notts County - £276 to £345
Torquay - terrace £306 to £342
Southend £295 general admission
Altrincham - £295 ( not sure for what this is.
Woking - £219 under 16 £49
Wealdstone - Standing £275
Crazy that Southend United's season tickets are £100 cheaper than ours :shock:
chesbee

Do you know concession prices for these clubs ?
Thanks
becbee

I appreciate that we are only selling ST tickets for the Stand but you can't compare prices to stand on a draughty terrace in the elements and with a poorer view with those to sit under cover with an excellent view. At very least both figures need to be used in the comparison.
b4life

The supporters association is in proactive dialogue with the club regarding season tickets. Watch this space.
Mark Whitelegg
Chair - BFCSA1926
tonbridgebee

b4life wrote: 28 May 2022, 18:50 The supporters association is in proactive dialogue with the club regarding season tickets. Watch this space.
Good stuff Mark, I hope he actually listens because I've seen very little across here and social media to suggest we're even gonna get close to the same number of sold tickets for this last season. Oh, and while you're there ask him why he's cut the budget from last year......
letchbee94

Budget cut? That would be interesting to hear about if true.
thebeekeeper

tonbridgebee wrote: 28 May 2022, 22:53
b4life wrote: 28 May 2022, 18:50 The supporters association is in proactive dialogue with the club regarding season tickets. Watch this space.
Good stuff Mark, I hope he actually listens because I've seen very little across here and social media to suggest we're even gonna get close to the same number of sold tickets for this last season. Oh, and while you're there ask him why he's cut the budget from last year......
A budget cut would be absolute madness, if anything the budget needs to increase by a significant amount to get us anywhere close to competitive in this division!

Is anyone else getting a 'last days of Rome' feel about TK's tenure as Barnet owner?

It feels like everything is trending in the wrong direction – he perhaps doesn't have the desire or financial muscle to get us back into the EFL, and maybe he's a little short on ideas in terms of growing the club too (hence, the 'squeeze what you can out of the existing fans' ST prices, rather than anything more innovative).

It's all just feels very 'poundland', no? Even down to the unimpressive kits we essentially had made ourselves (rather than using a sportswear brand) last season. We don't run an away coach, we don't run a shuttle bus, we don't run a proper academy...

Maybe I'm wrong, but there was even a rumour of a potential takeover a few weeks ago. Could this be TK cutting things to the bone before a sale, a la Mike Ashley at Newcastle?
#Beebot

thebeekeeper wrote:
A budget cut would be absolute madness, if anything the budget needs to increase by a significant amount to get us anywhere close to competitive in this division!

Is anyone else getting a 'last days of Rome' feel about TK's tenure as Barnet owner?

It feels like everything is trending in the wrong direction – he perhaps doesn't have the desire or financial muscle to get us back into the EFL, and maybe he's a little short on ideas in terms of growing the club too (hence, the 'squeeze what you can out of the existing fans' ST prices, rather than anything more innovative).

It's all just feels very 'poundland', no? Even down to the unimpressive kits we essentially had made ourselves (rather than using a sportswear brand) last season. We don't run an away coach, we don't run a shuttle bus, we don't run a proper academy...

Maybe I'm wrong, but there was even a rumour of a potential takeover a few weeks ago. Could this be TK cutting things to the bone before a sale, a la Mike Ashley at Newcastle?
The problem is that the structure of the businesses at The Hive is such that it's not really viable to buy only the football club. It only really works as an investment if you buy the entire complex and the cost of that is out of reach for most.
thebeekeeper

#Beebot wrote: 29 May 2022, 17:43
thebeekeeper wrote:

The problem is that the structure of the businesses at The Hive is such that it's not really viable to buy only the football club. It only really works as an investment if you buy the entire complex and the cost of that is out of reach for most.
I completely agree, it would - in all likelihood - be a sale of the whole Hive or nothing. It is certainly difficult to imagine who would buy the entire complex, but not impossible.

After all, even if TK isn't a particularly effective football club owner, he is an astute businessman. I would be amazed if he didn't have an end game in mind for the facility (beyond just handing it down to his children).
ETBee

Do we know when STs will actually go on sale, or have I missed something - not the first time!
Underhill Glory

thebeekeeper wrote: 29 May 2022, 17:40

I think it is wise to take a long pause and a cuppa before believing random rumours on the internet. We've seen it so many times lately. Those who claim to have inside knowledge are more often proved wrong than right.