D and R (Away) The Match Thread Barking Up The Wrong Bees

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
BeesKnees99

Re: D and R (Away) The Match Thread Barking Up The Wrong Bees

CrawleyBee wrote:And 5-4 daggers wish I put money on it !
I kid you not, my finger was hovering over a last minute in-play bet on Daggers to snatch it at 10/1. I hesitated and the fuckers won it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BeesKnees99

rudebwoyben wrote:Walker hat-trick ends up with him winding up the Barnet fans.
Classless knob. Currie always said he had a chip on his shoulder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Psycho

Beesting wrote: 24 Sep 2022, 15:59 Just got to laugh at this club at times. Really don't think Dean Brennan is the man to move this club forwards.
You're not allowed to say that! He's a f**k**g genius! :laugh:

No fans that were there have a right to moan after seeing a nine-goal thriller. What a game to keep track of!
#Beebot

rudebwoyben wrote:Walker hat-trick ends up with him winding up the Barnet fans.
Pretty poor of him to do this when I don't recall our fans turning on him during his time here.
HertsBee

If we had a second striker perhaps this would take some pressure off the defence, but obviously DB doesn't see this.
BeeArmy22

How does a striker take pressure off the defence…. Nicke was brilliant today, as he has been the whole season in my opinion. What went wrong was complete tactical naivety when we went 2-0 up. A good team soaks up pressure for 10-15 minutes and then goes for the third. We did anything but that.
Beesting

DB has now clue how to change things during a game, the two subs just like for like. Michael Phillips is supposed to be protecting that back line which never happened. I think it’s time to go for younger players in that back line, it’s too slow. Get Diarra and Okimo out and get Revan and Beard back in.
Mikel Bee

Should have won that, we had the chances to score another 3 in the last 10 minutes. We were playing high stakes football throughout with a very high backline even in to injury time.

It kept the pressure on Dagenham all game but as a result the amount of 1 on 1s Josh Walker was allowed to have with Lawrie Walker was criminal.

We found their weakness putting high balls in to a crowded box. Daggers weren't able to cope with that nor the pace of our passing up front.

Could have sat that one out for a draw at several points but it looks like DB gambled for the win, came close and lost.

11bee717

Amongst all the chaos I thought somehow Okimo and Diarra played very well.
BeesKnees99

Mikel Bee wrote:Should have won that, we had the chances to score another 3 in the last 10 minutes. We were playing high stakes football throughout with a very high backline even in to injury time.

It kept the pressure on Dagenham all game but as a result the amount of 1 on 1s Josh Walker was allowed to have with Lawrie Walker was criminal.

We found their weakness putting high balls in to a crowded box. Daggers weren't able to cope with that nor the pace of our passing up front.

Could have sat that one out for a draw at several points but it looks like DB gambled for the win, came close and lost.
There’s a cruel irony in the fact that, despite our lack of striking options, we’re scoring far more goals (and consistently) than we have done in recent memory — and yet defensively we’ve become a shambles.
Psycho

England and Barnet = both led by winners.

Some weekend this is turning out to be. :wacko:
PBBee

Why does he keep taking Shields off, surely take De Haviland today & move Pritchard inside (who was having a better game than Ryan).
PBBee

Beesting wrote:DB has now clue how to change things during a game, the two subs just like for like. Michael Phillips is supposed to be protecting that back line which never happened. I think it’s time to go for younger players in that back line, it’s too slow. Get Diarra and Okimo out and get Revan and Beard back in.
Revan??!!!!!
adher36

Damn that one hurt, please may this thread be locked and deleted so we can try and erase it from our memories and never think of it again.
amberforever

To be fair they have got proven goal scorers but it still hurts.