Yeovil (Canons Ice Park) The Wurzel Gumfridge Match Thread

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
Bee_Forever

Yeovil (Canons Ice Park) The Wurzel Gumfridge Match Thread

So...... Tuesday sees Barnet's Bananarama game against Yeovil frozen off as temperatures plummet across the country and become colder than a Windsor family reunion.

In the vague hope that TK has used the Underhill money to install undersoil heating rather than another unnecessary stand (if you could hold a wedding on the pitch I am sure he would), I will crack on with a Match Thread as I know how much joy it brings to Foxy.

Yeovil's recent form is decdnt with 8 points out of a possible 15 and after a difficult start the cash strapped cider drinkers are looking forward hopefully to a more Rosie future. Our last hive game was hardly a gala performance although we experienced the golden delicious feeling of continuing our cup run away to the Moors and it is nice having a solid defence who will not cox up all the excellent work further forward.

For this game with a tricky game away to Woking coming up there will be a temptation to rotate and this is something I would welcome given how thin our squad is as we try to maintain our excellent run.

In terms of team lineup I would go with

-----------------------------Walker------------------------

---Wynter--------Collinge------Okimo---------Beard---

-------------Pritchard----Gornan----De-Havilland-------

---Kanu------------------Kabamba-------------Shields-----

Subs: Callan, Revan, Moyo, Armstrong, Hall

I am scheduled to go to this one until it gets called off due to a frozen pitch. :cold:

COYBS :ohlord:
becbee

Re: Yeovil (Canons Ice Park) The Wurzel Gumfridge Match Thread

In his pre match interview DB says " we've got Shields available for selection". Does this mean he's been out injured or was his absence due to some other reason?
foxy

I expected this Sunday afternoon not on a Monday afternoon!
11bee717

Can’t see the attendance breaking 1000 now sadly