Dorking Wanderers (Away) You Dorking to Bees? The Buzzing Match Thread

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
mike_p

Re: Dorking Wanderers (Away) You Dorking to Bees? The Buzzing Match Thread

I have emailed the National League, pointing out that :

The Consumer Rights Act covers digital content. The service we paid for was not "fit for purpose" or of "satisfactory quality". Therefore we are due recompense.
John Hunt

If you are that way inclined you can watch a full match rehttps://www.nationalleaguetv.com/video/ ... 0_lmk0oa14play on the national league website for free!
FCBFCSA Manager / Former committee member of BFCSA and BFCSA1926
amberforever

John Hunt wrote: 10 Mar 2023, 13:12 If you are that way inclined you can watch a full match rehttps://www.nationalleaguetv.com/video/ ... 0_lmk0oa14play on the national league website for free!
I’d be disappointed if it didn’t have a foggy lense feature. !
I feel better now about all those old family snaps I took featuring a lense cap or club thumb if the Streaming company get away with this!
Modernist

Just to add my bit to the streaming Saga. I contacted my credit card company and it immediately applied a credit to my account and initiated a chargeback which gives nationalleaguelive@streamamg.com 45 days to challenge it. Can't imagine they will. This seems to be the way forward and confirmation possibly to only use credit card or Paypal for future payments.
mike_p

Just got an email from the National League to say that I have been refunded
john dockers shorts

Those twats from livestream confirmed that the national league now looking into my complaint

They replied telling me I was provided sound and picture lol

They caved in clearly after my continued emails

I'll get my money back but won't bother paying for further streams based on their approach to a very obvious complaint. Numpties!
mike_p

john dockers shorts wrote: 10 Mar 2023, 18:11 Those twats from livestream confirmed that the national league now looking into my complaint

They replied telling me I was provided sound and picture lol

They caved in clearly after my continued emails

I'll get my money back but won't bother paying for further streams based on their approach to a very obvious complaint. Numpties!
I emailed the National League, who sorted it promptly : info@thenationalleague.org.uk
Lord Bee

Latest email re streaming saga for info:

Refunds will not be processed for this game but what the National League will be doing is getting in touch soon with a voucher code for a future fixture.

Please keep an eye on your email address as this will be sent to you in the upcoming days. You do not need to request a voucher as it will be sent to you
mike_p

Lord Bee wrote: 14 Mar 2023, 22:11 Latest email re streaming saga for info:

Refunds will not be processed for this game but what the National League will be doing is getting in touch soon with a voucher code for a future fixture.

Please keep an eye on your email address as this will be sent to you in the upcoming days. You do not need to request a voucher as it will be sent to you
I got this email too. My Paypal account shows that "£9.50 was refunded on the 10 March 2023", but it's not in my account yet.
OB1
Location: Formerly Block C Underhill - Now block E East stand The Hive

I have received the same email. I’ve made a claim against my credit card but they say it could take up to 25 days to resolve. I would prefer a refund because I expect to be at the remaining away fixtures this season, the only exception might be York away because the date hasn’t been announced yet. If the voucher code can be used next season then I might consider their solution.
Prediction League Champion 2019/2020
TorME

OB1 wrote: 15 Mar 2023, 12:35

I have received the same email. I’ve made a claim against my credit card but they say it could take up to 25 days to resolve. I would prefer a refund because I expect to be at the remaining away fixtures this season, the only exception might be York away because the date hasn’t been announced yet. If the voucher code can be used next season then I might consider their solution.
But what if we're not in this league next season! ;-)
OB1
Location: Formerly Block C Underhill - Now block E East stand The Hive

TorME wrote: 15 Mar 2023, 13:08
OB1 wrote: 15 Mar 2023, 12:35

But what if we're not in this league next season! ;-)
Very good point, I shall include that in my reply to National League TV.
Prediction League Champion 2019/2020
amberforever

Still haven’t any luck re this refund?? Anyone have any luck?
Put a claim in to my bank but it’s come back as unsuccessful.
It’s not a kings ransom but it’s the principle.
Lord Bee

Just received an email after I chased advising the code for the free stream should be issued in the ‘upcoming days’ …
JWTBee

amberforever wrote: 21 Mar 2023, 22:59 Still haven’t any luck re this refund?? Anyone have any luck?
Put a claim in to my bank but it’s come back as unsuccessful.
It’s not a kings ransom but it’s the principle.
I emailed National League TV direct on 11th March.I received my refund on 13th March.I suggest that you give that a go?
I love Luisma & really miss his skils!