Wealdstone (Away) The Match Thread on the Fence

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
11bee717

Re: Wealdstone (Away) The Match Thread on the Fence

Considering the police presence I felt the game was policed poorly. Wealdstone fans in that corner threw water bottles, cans of fizzy drink aswell as food at us? With little to no intervention from police/stewards until much later on. Thanks to this someone a couple rows infront of me got hit in the back of the head. Hope they’re ok. Aside from that it was a great day!
gafferbee

Not to mention the weirdo who used his car to ram into a bunch of away fans as we walked towards the exit. He just drove normally into the crowd, kept pushing through and seemed surprised and then furious when people shouted at him and banged his car. Odd behaviour.
Roy57

If you go to YouTube and search wealdstone v Barnet your come across a post from a young lad who has done quite a few very good professional vlogs, titled "The football stadium show" it's well worth checking out as it's shows great view from supporters aspect. I have mentioned this lads posts / vlogs, as he done one last season covering the FA Vase and FA Trophy. One of the best quality and informative I have seen.
ninestein

Watching the game back on BT Sport, one thing that stood out was DB in discussions with Rob Hall. As a player not named on the bench, he was still very much involved on the touchline.
Barnet showing all the flair of Rupert-the-Bears trousers, but lots more style!