Transfer Targets??

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
Roy57

Re: Transfer Targets??

Nudger70 wrote: 09 Feb 2024, 19:51 Be some old heads not happy calling anyone else in a Barnet shirt God
Think most will know Nicki was given the name "God" because of his stature and what he meant to supporters, but our new signing from Oxford has got this for break down of the letters of his three names. Must say it is easier writing God than the lads full nane, maybe in next few weeks we might find out if he has a nickname. But what ever, good luck and welcome to Barnet.
BeesKnees99

Just seen a replay of GOD’s goal - really clinical finish, very promising signs. He won’t start over Nicke though, wonder if DB will play them together?

Also look far more assured with Adam Thompson at the back, looks a superb signing.
JWTBee

Totally agree about Adam Thompson! He has been my MOM for both the Wealdstone & Welling games.Very calm & wins every header.A brilliant signing.
I love Luisma & really miss his skils!
PBBee

Sounds like we have a very strong squad for the run in, especially with Danny & Dale hopefully not too far away (no idea on Kanu). Not sure Kanu gets in, on his day he is amazing & unplayable & the only player of his mould in the squad, other games frustrating & not in the game.

Will be lots of unhappy players not even making the squad/barely playing.
Patel89

Thompson Is quality a real good signing!

I still think the key to us getting the trophy or play offs over the line is - Keeley playing really well, Zak Brunt coming into form and then Collinge,Nicke and Gorman fully fit
rudebwoyben

Patel89 wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 11:46 Thompson Is quality a real good signing!

I still think the key to us getting the trophy or play offs over the line is - Keeley playing really well, Zak Brunt coming into form and then Collinge,Nicke and Gorman fully fit
As always a good healthy spine of the team is key.
I definitely think that Keeley is gaining confidence with every match he plays and he seems to be proactive in assessing and dealing with dangerous situations. Zak played well on Saturday and can hopefully take that onwards. Fingers crossed on the last three!