Wealdstone Tickets

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
Ajtheone04
Posts: 912
Joined: 05 May 2019, 12:51

Re: Wealdstone Tickets

Post: # 368014Post Ajtheone04 »

Singing zone has hardly any tickets sold, what's happened to the Amber Battalion?
11bee717
Posts: 1064
Joined: 02 May 2022, 15:07

Re: Wealdstone Tickets

Post: # 368015Post 11bee717 »

Ajtheone04 wrote: 02 Feb 2024, 15:54 Singing zone has hardly any tickets sold, what's happened to the Amber Battalion?
That block wouldn’t have been open last season anyways, it’s just been rebranded but just as empty as before
Tuesds
Posts: 3305
Joined: 27 Jan 2011, 12:26

Re: Wealdstone Tickets

Post: # 368016Post Tuesds »

11bee717 wrote: 02 Feb 2024, 16:00
Ajtheone04 wrote: 02 Feb 2024, 15:54 Singing zone has hardly any tickets sold, what's happened to the Amber Battalion?
That block wouldn’t have been open last season anyways, it’s just been rebranded but just as empty as before
Still a valid question however - Amber Battalion members on here said that they were in talks with the club and that block was allocated as a result of them working with the club etc.
Tickets
Posts: 135
Joined: 06 Nov 2022, 15:39

Re: Wealdstone Tickets

Post: # 368034Post Tickets »

1519 home , 770 away
BeeArmy22
Posts: 190
Joined: 14 Aug 2018, 15:10

Re: Wealdstone Tickets

Post: # 368036Post BeeArmy22 »

Tuesds wrote: 02 Feb 2024, 16:03
11bee717 wrote: 02 Feb 2024, 16:00
Ajtheone04 wrote: 02 Feb 2024, 15:54 Singing zone has hardly any tickets sold, what's happened to the Amber Battalion?
That block wouldn’t have been open last season anyways, it’s just been rebranded but just as empty as before
Still a valid question however - Amber Battalion members on here said that they were in talks with the club and that block was allocated as a result of them working with the club etc.
They’re still about, they just stand in block E, presumably for the slightly better view and being closer to the rest of the fans.
Tuesds
Posts: 3305
Joined: 27 Jan 2011, 12:26

Re: Wealdstone Tickets

Post: # 368040Post Tuesds »

BeeArmy22 wrote: 03 Feb 2024, 03:34
Tuesds wrote: 02 Feb 2024, 16:03
11bee717 wrote: 02 Feb 2024, 16:00
Ajtheone04 wrote: 02 Feb 2024, 15:54 Singing zone has hardly any tickets sold, what's happened to the Amber Battalion?
That block wouldn’t have been open last season anyways, it’s just been rebranded but just as empty as before
Still a valid question however - Amber Battalion members on here said that they were in talks with the club and that block was allocated as a result of them working with the club etc.
They’re still about, they just stand in block E, presumably for the slightly better view and being closer to the rest of the fans.
Thanks - can understand them wanting to be closer to the rest of the fans
User avatar
Reckless
Posts: 2830
Joined: 23 Jan 2011, 17:53
Location: Potters Bar
Contact:

Re: Wealdstone Tickets

Post: # 368041Post Reckless »

We will top 3,000.if we are not careful.
beew
Posts: 4591
Joined: 29 Jan 2012, 17:46

Re: Wealdstone Tickets

Post: # 368042Post beew »

Tickets wrote: 03 Feb 2024, 02:01 1519 home , 770 away
That's getting close to a decent away following. Did they travel that well, last time out?
ETBee
Posts: 2930
Joined: 16 Mar 2013, 10:16

Re: Wealdstone Tickets

Post: # 368043Post ETBee »

I hope the stewards and police are prepared so we don't have a repeat of the vandalism of previous games.
User avatar
rudebwoyben
Posts: 8863
Joined: 22 Jan 2011, 18:53
Location: Seven Sisters, London N15

Re: Wealdstone Tickets

Post: # 368052Post rudebwoyben »

beew wrote: 03 Feb 2024, 10:21
Tickets wrote: 03 Feb 2024, 02:01 1519 home , 770 away
That's getting close to a decent away following. Did they travel that well, last time out?
They did bring 800+ last time.
Nudger70
Posts: 447
Joined: 02 Dec 2016, 12:41

Re: Wealdstone Tickets

Post: # 368053Post Nudger70 »

Wasn’t the last game an early kick off to avoid a clash with World Cup games
User avatar
rudebwoyben
Posts: 8863
Joined: 22 Jan 2011, 18:53
Location: Seven Sisters, London N15

Re: Wealdstone Tickets

Post: # 368056Post rudebwoyben »

It was.
beew
Posts: 4591
Joined: 29 Jan 2012, 17:46

Re: Wealdstone Tickets

Post: # 368071Post beew »

Only 3 turnstiles open to legends. hundreds queuing waiting to get in. They just opened the main gate to let them in, so not counted for attendance
EastBarnetFan
Posts: 107
Joined: 16 Dec 2011, 16:30

Re: Wealdstone Tickets

Post: # 368131Post EastBarnetFan »

This really needs to be brought up again with the club.

Every time we have 2000+ home fans, the turnstiles are a nightmare. It doesn’t help to have 3 closed on this occasion (fix them?) but the nature of the QR codes causes friction for new visitors to the ground and leads to a build up.

Stewards relatively useless and it leaves a poor first impression. Nearly missed kick off and big Q behind me.
hoofer2
Posts: 5193
Joined: 01 Feb 2011, 13:48

Re: Wealdstone Tickets

Post: # 368174Post hoofer2 »

Much of the issue is caused by fans turning up 15 mins before kickoff - so obvious not going to get through in time.

That said all 6 turnstiles should be working for a big game - a manual option with a person replacing machine in turnstile to check ticket if failed has to be a consideration for big game

I got in comfortably at 2.30pm and queue was only about 10 deep.
Post Reply