Play Off Semi Final Tickets

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
Beesting

Re: Play Off Semi Final Tickets

I cant believe how poor Solihull's sales have been! They don't deserve to go up, proper small tinpot club.
hoppy

Beesting wrote: 26 Apr 2024, 13:29 I cant believe how poor Solihull's sales have been! They don't deserve to go up, proper small tinpot club.
To be fair to them Solihull have the trip to The Hive tomorrow, a potential trip to Wembley a week later for the final and another trip to Wembley for the FA Trophy Final.
All of these trips down to London are not cheap. If I was a Moors fan faced with financial choices I would probably miss our game and watch it on the tv.
AmberBattalion

For the planned display of 800 flags to work, we need the North Stand to be close to selling out. If you haven’t already then get your tickets behind the goal or even move your tickets from the legends if you want to support the display
beew

AmberBattalion wrote: 26 Apr 2024, 13:49 For the planned display of 800 flags to work, we need the North Stand to be close to selling out. If you haven’t already then get your tickets behind the goal or even move your tickets from the legends if you want to support the display
Very soon the only tickets left will be in the North, but I'm surprised the club don't take all tickets off sale except the North to fill the seats remaining there.
beew

Attachments
GMGATASWgAAFhxp.jpeg
Edd1

I simply don't understand some people. The front row seats in Legends block A, probably the shittest seats in the ground, go almost straight away while some seats with a fantastic view in North stand just won't shift. Weird.
CrawleyBee

Edd1 wrote: 26 Apr 2024, 15:05 I simply don't understand some people. The front row seats in Legends block A, probably the shittest seats in the ground, go almost straight away while some seats with a fantastic view in North stand just won't shift. Weird.
Same price too! The same with the uncovered bumble stand.
Formerly Watfordbee
wearebees

Don't worry about it too much, you've all done a cracking job, and I'm sure the North will mostly sell out. It will look great. Is the idea for the display to be at the start of the game? I suppose those in the front rows could always move to an empty seat further back at the side for that bit.
11bee717

All will be ok, believe the only places left available are in the North anyway.
John Hunt

My thoughts are that i want to sit where i have always sat (Before you say - not on the sofa watching on the telly).

Therefore i want to sit in the seat i have held the season ticket for since the Hive opened for potentially the biggest game at the Hive - the only one with the prize of a trip to Wembley guaranteed if we win.

I do feel sorry for the Amber Batallion in this instance, People are nervous enough about the game without having the stresses of whether their efforts have been wasted. However their purchases are not in vein. They can be used again but i hope that they get the last minute sellout their efforts warrant.

It is getting a bit divisive on social media for a game we need to be together. Together we are stronger.

Come on you Bees.
FCBFCSA Manager / Former committee member of BFCSA and BFCSA1926
Nudger70

Think the Amber batallion have been done dirty with the ticket sales. Their section was showing sold out bar a few oddies . Suddenly 100 plus show up wherever they were released from
foxy

John Hunt wrote: 26 Apr 2024, 15:31 My thoughts are that i want to sit where i have always sat (Before you say - not on the sofa watching on the telly).

Therefore i want to sit in the seat i have held the season ticket for since the Hive opened for potentially the biggest game at the Hive - the only one with the prize of a trip to Wembley guaranteed if we win.

I do feel sorry for the Amber Batallion in this instance, People are nervous enough about the game without having the stresses of whether their efforts have been wasted. However their purchases are not in vein. They can be used again but i hope that they get the last minute sellout their efforts warrant.

It is getting a bit divisive on social media for a game we need to be together. Together we are stronger.

Come on you Bees.
I would have said "behind the fridge" rather than on the sofa tbh John!
becbee

Edd1 wrote: 26 Apr 2024, 15:05 I simply don't understand some people. The front row seats in Legends block A, probably the shittest seats in the ground, go almost straight away while some seats with a fantastic view in North stand just won't shift. Weird.
Maybe sold to the people who only turn up for the big occasions so don't really remember what the ground looks like.
Or people who just prefer to sit on the side to behind the goal.
Tickets

Legends fully sold out now with 2485 tickets

662 sold behind the goal with 206 remaining

Lets get it sold out!