Play Off Semi Final Tickets

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
pkbee

Re: Play Off Semi Final Tickets

Quick question - we bought ours straight away and so they say v solihull / Gateshead (before Gateshead were removed). I’m guessing the QR code will still work yes? And I don’t need to download the tickets again or anything? Those turnstiles worry me every week
ninestein

As things stand we are holding back Legends G, and Blocks A & B for the away allocation. It is possible that if the away side doesn't sell its allocation, we could get Legends G back at the last minute? Although their fans will still need access to the bar underneath...
Barnet showing all the flair of Rupert-the-Bears trousers, but lots more style!
beew

ninestein wrote: 24 Apr 2024, 06:55 As things stand we are holding back Legends G, and Blocks A & B for the away allocation. It is possible that if the away side doesn't sell its allocation, we could get Legends G back at the last minute? Although their fans will still need access to the bar underneath...
I think Legends G will be kept empty for segregation and to allow away fans use of the Jubilee bar and toilet facilities there.. They've released the rest of Block D in stand 66 so I think that will be all the seats available to us. That probably limits the capacity
to 5000.
Tuesds

beew wrote: 24 Apr 2024, 08:04
ninestein wrote: 24 Apr 2024, 06:55 As things stand we are holding back Legends G, and Blocks A & B for the away allocation. It is possible that if the away side doesn't sell its allocation, we could get Legends G back at the last minute? Although their fans will still need access to the bar underneath...
I think Legends G will be kept empty for segregation and to allow away fans use of the Jubilee bar and toilet facilities there.. They've released the rest of Block D in stand 66 so I think that will be all the seats available to us. That probably limits the capacity
to 5000.
Sadly you may be right, although they don’t need to keep Legends G empty to enable away fans to us the Jubilee Bar and toilet facilities. For last year’s p/o eliminator with Borehamwood, we were selling Block G tickets for home fans until it became clear they needed them more than us and the small handful of Block G ticket-holders were allocated different seats. So the plan then was clearly for Wood fans to use the Jubilee Bar etc despite home fans being in Block G, because home fans had use Stand 66’s facilities.

If we do sell out in the home areas before Saturday as it appears we will it will be disappointing if we don’t open up Block G. Seems unnecessary to have a whole block in a stand as a buffer zone for segregation when the two sets of fans are in entirely separate stands.
beew

Tuesds wrote: 24 Apr 2024, 08:36
to 5000.
Sadly you may be right, although they don’t need to keep Legends G empty to enable away fans to us the Jubilee Bar and toilet facilities. For last year’s p/o eliminator with Borehamwood, we were selling Block G tickets for home fans until it became clear they needed them more than us and the small handful of Block G ticket-holders were allocated different seats. So the plan then was clearly for Wood fans to use the Jubilee Bar etc despite home fans being in Block G, because home fans had use Stand 66’s facilities.

If we do sell out in the home areas before Saturday as it appears we will it will be disappointing if we don’t open up Block G. Seems unnecessary to have a whole block in a stand as a buffer zone for segregation when the two sets of fans are in entirely separate stands.
I suppose as you say, if the remainder of the seats are sold, they might decide to sell some/all of Block G. I suspect the safety officer will decide on risk, and there's less of a chance of this, if it's Solihull coming on Saturday.
becbee

Let's be grateful that Southend missed out. They had almost 1,800 fans for the normal league fixture, they'd have hardly been satisfied with only half the 66 Stand.
jerroll

beew wrote: 24 Apr 2024, 08:42
to 5000.

I suppose as you say, if the remainder of the seats are sold, they might decide to sell some/all of Block G. I suspect the safety officer will decide on risk, and there's less of a chance of this, if it's Solihull coming on Saturday.
Especially after the 'scenes' after we levelled in the last minute thanks to Gary Hooper.
beew

jerroll wrote: 24 Apr 2024, 08:59
beew wrote: 24 Apr 2024, 08:42
to 5000.

Especially after the 'scenes' after we levelled in the last minute thanks to Gary Hooper.
It was all just bravado from both sides. One of those moments when if the stewards just walked off, you'd have 50 teenagers not knowing what to do. On another note I've seen we split the gate money from Saturday.
JWTBee

On another note I've seen we split the gate money from Saturday.
Surely not!
I love Luisma & really miss his skils!
Tuesds

Surprised not to have received any emails promoting the game. Out of interest, has anyone else had one? Club had been getting promo emails out pretty reliably prior to our last few home league games.

I see Bromley have sold out for their semi final on Sunday. Would be nice if we could do so, too.
ninestein

I've had an e-mail this week
Barnet showing all the flair of Rupert-the-Bears trousers, but lots more style!
Mikel Bee

All unsold season ticket seats now available. 462 home tickets left.
Tickets

3427 sold, 437 left

68 remaining in legends
153 remaining behind the goal
simples169

Shame we don`t have a south stand behind the other goal
letchbee94

How many tickets have Solihull got then?