Robson and Fairclough-please go!!!

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
JoshBee

Robson and Fairclough-please go!!!

Every club in the Football League would have sacked their manager had they gone 14 games without a win. We stick with the same shit (excuse my language) week in, week out, with little sign of improvement-all for some "legacy" project. Mark Robson joins the growing list of coaches not good enough to become a manager, while Paul Fairclough's stupidity or ineptitude with his blueprint of ideas to make Barnet FC the changing force of English football are quite simply laudible.

When Plymouth Argyle (9 games) and Macclesfield Town (12) went a long period at the start of the season without a win, the managers were disposed of. Peter Reid (Plymouth) had helped the club financially, while Brian Horton (Macclesfield) had led them to the play-offs the previous year. And they were given the P45s, yet we don't sack a manager who has not achieved anything!

The Edgar Davids appointment came at simply the wrong time. While I was very excited about his appointment, and delighted at the fact we have someone of his calibre at the club, his arrival complicates matters. It looks like the "legacy" will be going on for a longer period of time. And I hope that "legacy" will not be us as the worst team ever to play in League Two!